On Wed, 2021-12-08 at 12:46 +0100, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> Hi Robert,
>
> On Wed, Dec 8, 2021 at 11:43 AM Robert Munteanu <romb...@apache.org>
> wrote:
> > ...For the Sling Starter, it would be great if you could find the
> > time to
> > add an entry to the wiki page [1] so we can see how it compares
> > with
> > the other entries...
>
> Done, and IMHO I see JBang as a winner: simple installation, simple
> usage, flexible glue scripts (probably in a new sling-scripts
> repository)

Yup, and all that is missing is the glue, so somebody needs to write it
:-) I don't see jbang as easier to ask of than docker, but, as others
have noted, there is no reason not provide multiple options.

Well, to be pedantic, the only potential reason is that we need to
support them, but that's always been implicit with everything we do in
Sling, so we should be good here.

Thanks,