Hi,

I was also looking for using Logback with Sling to simplify debugging
issues in multi threaded env via Markers and MDC.

Current implementation is available at [1]. It currently works and
provides all the features as supported by current Sling Commons Log.
In addition it enables registration of appenders via whiteboard
pattern also. There are some pending todo's referred to in the readme
file

For maintaining configuration compatibility it uses LogConfig and
LogWriter support from Felix's prototype

Kindly have a look and provide your feedback!!

Chetan Mehrotra

[1] https://github.com/chetanmeh/sling-logback