On Tue, Aug 13, 2013 at 1:48 PM, Chetan Mehrotra
<chetan.mehro...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ...I just swapped the log
> implementation in existing system and saw if the log were generated as
> expected or not. Adding automated testcase for such scenarios would
> take some decent effort...

granted...but I think we need this as subtle differences in the log
configuration mechanisms can lead to hard to troubleshoot issues in
the field.

> So before I invest time in that wanted to see if there is interest in
> the Logback based implementation...

I haven't looked at your patch so far but in general I think it's a
great idea, especially as it brings MDC and Markers with it.

-Bertrand