On Fri, Nov 15, 2013 at 7:51 AM, Dominik Süß <dominik.su...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Am 14.11.2013 23:11 schrieb "Alexander Klimetschek" <aklim...@adobe.com>:
>> ...And the ResourceDecorator can't filter out things?
>
> No, returning null skips tehe decoration and returns the original resource.
> You could hide properties but you'd additionally have to handle such
> resources in applicationcode...

Yes, the ResourceDecorator can supply a synthetic resource with a
resource type that points to a do-nothing renderer.

The more we discuss this, the more I feel we don't need more than
something along the lines of my prototype, in the Sling core.

Additional modules like a specialized access gate or resource
decorators in contrib are fine, but I'd like to keep the changes
minimal in core, as people will need time to figure exactly where and
how this is useful.

-Bertrand