Roy Fielding's presentation on the subject may also be interesting

http://www.slideshare.net/royfielding/evolve13-keynote-scrambled-eggs
page 36 to 45

Ruben

On 11/14/2013 1:55 PM, Dominik Süß wrote:
Hi Alex,
this is one way but just solves this partially since you completely rely on
inclusions to happen, but sometimes you just walk the tree and collect the
information of resources e.g. to draw the navigation - and for such
situations it would then be required to add such logic to the rendering
Code where you could just filter the ResourceTree beforehand.

Best regards,
Dominik

On Thu, Nov 14, 2013 at 10:48 PM, Alexander Klimetschek