On Thu, Nov 14, 2013 at 1:56 PM, Mike Müller <mike...@mysign.ch> wrote:
> ...Just implement a
> FeatureFlagResourceGate (or whatever name would make sense)..

My earlier question was, can one do this without any changes to Sling
besides providing a way to find if a given feature is enabled, like in
my prototype?

I think the answer is yes, and if is is I wouldn't worry about it -
let users implement that themselves to start with, but don't put
anything in Sling for now besides the raw FeatureFlags (or Feature)
service.

Then, if common use cases emerge that need something in Sling,
implement that - but cross that bridge once we get there.

-Bertrand