Hi,

On Fri, Dec 20, 2013 at 10:27 AM, Felix Meschberger <fmesc...@adobe.com> wrote:
> ...Since this is a radical approach, we can have both approaches sit side by
> side
> and support both. If the new one is used, performance might be better. If the
> old
> one is still use, it still works...

How would you handle the case where old and new i18n data is present?
I'd suggest handling that per language: if a file is present, node
entries of the same language are ignored, with suitable log warnings
if such ignored data is present.

> ...Then we can offer a web console plugin to ask the bundle migrate the old
> structure to the new structure...

Which could mean converting i18n nodes to files data, and move the
i18n nodes to an archive location if successful? Sounds good to me.

-Bertrand