> > +1, I think it's important to have a Sling 7 release soon.
>
> Yes, but not a half-baked one. We would have even more users complainig
> about
> 7 as we now have with 6.

Well, which part do you think would be half-baked if we simply release
everything as is. I think most of the bundles (if not all) are in a pretty
good shape right now.

Carsten

> >> I haven't checked the SNAPSHOT bundles, but I think there are some
> bundles
> >> where nothing changed after their latest release so we may use some
> >> already released bundles and not release *all* now.
>
> there are probaly less than 20 bundles.

In theory, the list.xml should only reference snapshots which have actually
changes. But I'll check this today to see where we are.

Adobe Research Switzerland