Hi,
Is configuration part of application content or system content or both?

I can see that in a clustered environment you might want to have
configuration shared centrally amongst many versions of the running
application, but you might also need configuration local to a running
version, so that upgrades don't require all running instances to be
taken offline.

Best Regards
Ian