Hi,

On Tue, Jun 7, 2016 at 1:16 PM, Georg Henzler <slin...@ghenzler.de> wrote:
> ... just tried to run the latest with hc-core [1] to test something
> completely else and obviously it does not work with AEM anymore unless you
> deploy commons lang3 elsewhere...

I agree that that's bad, because you can replace "with AEM" by "in a
system where it used t work before" and I don't think there's a solid
reason for that lack of backwards compatibility.

Discussing such things in general terms can be hard, but if people see
concrete cases like this please create jira tickets for those specific
cases, and we can look at them and make good "local" decisions.

-Bertrand