Il giorno mer 27 set 2017 alle ore 09:12 Bertrand Delacretaz <
bdelacre...@apache.org> ha scritto:

> Hi Tommaso,
>
> On Wed, Sep 27, 2017 at 9:00 AM, Tommaso Teofili
> <tommaso.teof...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > ...In Sling however it might be too much to require to fire a PR for
> each and
> > every commit, given the amount of active committers and commits we have
> on
> > a weekly basis...
>
> Do you mean that gitbox requires pull requests and prevents us from
> pushing directly to our own repositories?

no, you can push directly to github (just done a minor commit and push
directly to https://github.com/apache/opennlp-sandbox in [1], no PR).
So gitbox allows easier PR driven workflow but we can also keep working
with "direct" commits.

Regards,
Tommaso

[1] :