Hi,

  tldr: please test the test-migrated git repos, we'll migrate soon

The git migration is almost ready to go. We're waiting for infra to
reply on how to activate the transition but otherwise we're basically
good to go.

I'd like to point you again to our wiki page where the transition is
documented

  https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SLING/Move+from+Subversio
n+to+Git

I've also performed a dry-run migration of all modules to a Github org,
to allow everyone to inspect how such a migration would look like.

  https://github.com/not-sling/

The 'sling' repository also contains a repo manifest file which allows
you to checkout all the sling projects in one go. This is not
necessarily the final format and we may iterate on that a bit more.
Just wanted to show that there is a way of getting the repositories in
one go.

So please read the wiki page, take a look at the migrated repositories,
especially the ones you usually work with, and make sure that
everything is put into place.

Unless we have objections or open issues, I will start the migration on
Monday October the 9th ( not sure of the time, but as soon as possible
in the GMT+2 time zone ).

Thanks,