Just one thing: I am wondering why commits which I have done do not have a
clickable author information, in contrast to the ones from Karl or from Oli
(can be observed in
https://github.com/not-sling/sling-org.apache.sling.validation.core/commits/master)
Where is the author information coming from?
My author ID is kwin in the Apache SVN and I have an account at github with the
same id.
Do you have in idea?

Otherwise it looks really good and thanks a lot for your effort up till now.
Konrad