The migration is _suspended_ until further notice. We hit a minor issue
where the dot ('.') character is filtered out from the repository name.

Since this breaks our naming convention I've chosen not to perform the
migration now and wait until infra (hopefully) relaxes the repository
name checks. More details at [1] if you're interested.

The good news is that I got the repo creation script right and only
created 3 incorrect repositories, which is kind of ok I guess :-)

As soon as the repository name checks are corrected I will re-run the
migration scripts. I plan to do this after 21:00 in the
Europe/Bucharest time zone, please complain is this gets in your way
somehow.

Thanks,

Robert

[1]: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-15229