So what do you like for creating html?

Carsten

Am 23.10.2018 um 18:42 schrieb Jason E Bailey:
1. I don't use HTL

2. When I last mucked with HTL, and this could have changed, it had problems
itself with HTML5

3. When I've used the rewriter it's because I need something centralized that
is modifying HTML with out regard to where the  HTML is coming from.

4. I dislike HTL

5. I really dislike HTL

- Jason