More like a Sling 14 theme.

At some point I'd like to make the POST side a more fully integrated member.
Working the same way that the GET side does.

So something like
POST http://my.url/content/data.json
Can be handled by the JSON Post Processer

versus
POST http://my.url/content/data.xml
which would be sending xml data.

selectors would have a place as well, as you would be able to define a variant
of the data that you are pushing.
POST http://my.url/content/data.template.xml
would go to a specific POST handler.

- Jason