- Jason

On Tue, Oct 30, 2018, at 5:50 AM, Robert Munteanu wrote:
> Hi Jason,
>
> On Tue, 2018-10-23 at 12:00 -0400, Jason E Bailey wrote:
> > 1. Creating a resource provider to use as the default resource
> > provider for the starter installation
> > 2. Define a Resource
> > 3. Define a Resource Type hierarchy
> > 4. Convert all  generated HTML to HTML5 standards
> > 5. Fix the website
>
> For 4, is this about the starter only or Sling in general?
>
> For 5 - big +1 :-) . Do you have anything specific in mind?
>
> Robert

Statement 4.
My answer is everything. The Sling site, the generated html that comes from the
various Sling pieces, anything in the starter. Just a whole, all around, let's
get with the program. Cause it's kind of embarrassing.

Statement 5.
Explain why Sling is awesome on the first page, focus on what makes it
wonderful and push the technology stack down a little bit. Refresh the look,
make the structure consistent,  add more visual diagrams, cross link
documentation to the download page so that there's a one stop shop for
everything that you need. I could go on for a while I think.