Hi Roy,

I think removal of the job API hasn't been discussed much yet, so that'll probably first have to happen separately.

Re deprecating the job queries: I think we should better understand the use cases for doing these queries. Why is it not possible to fire a job and forget, and why are queries needed/used. Ideally there would be an alternative data structure (eg the data the job operates on) which would be queried instead of the job itself.

Cheers,
Stefan