So I'm missing something here, from what I gather so far, the methods that are
being deprecated are to prevent a performance issue but the node structure that
represents the jobs is in one place isn't it? How in the world are we getting a
performance issue from that?

Is there a use case to demonstrate the performance problem?

--
Jason