Hi

I found a solution by moving the code into the Mojos. The entire code is now
here:

AbstractFeatureMojo.prepareProject()

And all Mojos interested can call them at the beginning of the execute() method.

This way my Mojo can work w/o any features present and w/o having issues during
the different phases and goals.

Let me know if that is an acceptable solution.

Cheers - Andy Schaefer