Hi

I committed my changes to sling-slingfeature-maven-plugin branch:
merge-cpconverter-plugin.

With these changes I was able to convert Sling Starter Provisioning and
Headwire’s Peregrine Content Packages into a feature launcher system in one
maven built step (mvn clean install) and launch it successfully.
There are still a few things I need to iron out but this is a good starting
point I think.

Cheers - Andy Schaefer