For me the situation looks a bit slightly different: I raised a concern in
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/7699b02a090d0397d661721f47a6d70b72fb83ff372fafb7d45e6f5e@%3Cdev.sling.apache.org%3E

<https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/7699b02a090d0397d661721f47a6d70b72fb83ff372fafb7d45e6f5e@%3Cdev.sling.apache.org%3E>
 and Ruben answered and I unfortunately never really followed-up on that one.
Still for me we haven't really reached consensus back then. I was rather a bit
surprised that Robert started the VOTE without commenting on the mailing list
thread first.

But I want to stress one point first:
This is a great tool and I really appreciate the contribution and won't vote
-1. But I would still appreciate if the tool would instead be donated to
Jackrabbit as I feel this project makes more sense as home for the plugin. But
since Ruben does not seem to consider this as a valid option I am also fine
with having that inside Sling for the moment.
Once Jackrabbit provides an HTTP endpoint we can think again about moving the
project to Apache Jackrabbit.

Konrad