Hi Carsten,

sorry for the late comment/bad timing (somehow the message in July slipped). Also I think we all agree that the contribution itself is a great addition.

On 2019-08-27 14:33, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
TBH I find this conversation a little bit strange. We have a
contribution, this contribution has been made to us, the Apache Sling
project. The suggestion with contributing to Jackrabbit has been
discussed over a month ago and it seemed no one had an issue with
accepting this contribution in Sling after that.

Now, when it comes to a vote there is the suggestion to go with
Jackrabbit again.

I think this is not how we should handle contribution

Adobe Research Switzerland