Hi

This is a vote to promote the sling-org-apache-sling-feature-starter and
sling-slingstart-feature-maven-plugin to their own Sling Module. This first
module is the Feature Model counterpart of the sling-org-apache-sling-starter
and will create an executable JAR file. The second is the counterpart of the
sling-slingstart-maven-plugin which will start and stop a Sling Instance from a
Maven run and is mostly used to run Integration Tests.

Sling Feature Starter:

1. Code Location: both are in the ‘sling-whiteboard’ under
'sling-org-apache-sling-feature-starter` folder
2. Proposed Github Repo name (I just added feature into the name):
- sling-org-apache-sling-feature-starter
3. Proposed artifact ids (group id: org.apache.sling)
- org.apache.sling.feature.starter

Sling Start Feature Maven Plugin:

1. Code Location: both are in the ‘sling-whiteboard’ under
'sling-slingstart-feature-maven-plugin` folder
2. Proposed Github Repo names (I just added feature into the name):
- sling-slingstart-feature-maven-plugin
3. Proposed artifact ids (group id: org.apache.sling)
- slingstart-feature-maven-plugin

As requested by Carsten I created separate modules for the Feature
counterparts. The modules work but the are not finished. The Sling Feature
Starter is actually using the Sling Start Feature Maven Plugin to run the IT
tests.

- Andy