So it seems you are suggestion, that if someone wants to build a Sling application, you clone/fork the feature-starter project, add your own feature models and build the project, right? So this is kind of a template for an own application project.

Lets assume we go this route, how would we change the current sling-starter project, which is the demo application we have?