Maintaining all mojos with parameters correctly manually in the README is a lot
of overhead (IMHO more than generating the site).
This information comes for free from the code!
Strongly recommend to remove that duplicate info from the readme and instead
start generating the site :-)

The steps are nicely described in
https://sling.apache.org/documentation/development/release-management.html#appendix-b-deploy-maven-plugin-documentation-if-applicable-

<https://sling.apache.org/documentation/development/release-management.html#appendix-b-deploy-maven-plugin-documentation-if-applicable->