More specifically:
SOLR-16443: Upgrade Jackson bom to 2.13.4.20221013 (#1106)
SOLR-16568: Update FasterXML Woodstox to 6.4.0 (#1209)
I will push those cherry-picks tonight after my local build succeeds.

And I created a new JIRA issue for Protobuf:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-16598 which should be trivial.
Interestingly we're at a good version on main & branch_9x but it was
accidental / indirect. It's not appropriate to cherry pick the accidental /
indirect changes that lead to the CVE fix, as I think we're likely to
remedy that specific circumstance, thus going back to a vulnerable version
in main.

~ David Smiley
Apache Lucene/Solr Search Developer
http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidwsmiley