This looks awesome. Is Crave really prepared for anyone in the world to run
this build on their hardware whenever they want? or does it require
membership/paid? If there is a limit is it per person or per project?

I don't mind a command of that length so much. That's what bash history is
for (or run configurations in intellij, etc).

http://www.needhamsoftware.com (work)
http://www.the111shift.com (play)