De : Mike Drob <md...@mdrob.com>
Envoyé : 23 août 2023 12:14
À : Isabelle Giguere <igigu...@opentext.com>
Cc : dev solr <dev@solr.apache.org>
Objet : [EXTERNAL] - Re: PR reviewed

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do not click
links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content
is safe. If you feel that the email is suspicious, please report it using
PhishAlarm.

Resending with corrected email address

On Wed, Aug 23, 2023 at 11:13 AM Mike Drob