Hi,

Some updates to share on the upgrade.
I have identified a cause for most of the failures and pushed a fix. this
comment has all the details if anyone is interested in taking a look
https://github.com/apache/solr/pull/1958#issuecomment-1736170176
I have also sent an email to lucene dev list to explain my findings and
validate with them some of the observations I had
https://lists.apache.org/thread/1gs3nsv1mcns1czdtdnqyz84f31tqm2x

There are still some tests failing all in the vector search area I will
look at next.

best,
alex