Looking for some help on creating the feature branch, I have a failure due
to the fact that SolrVersion class moved:

Q: Shall I run 'python3 -u dev-tools/scripts/addVersion.py 9.5.0' in folder
'/Users/alexdeparvu/.solr-releases/9.4.0/solr' (y/n): y
  changing version to 9.5.0...
  File
"/Users/alexdeparvu/.solr-releases/9.4.0/solr/dev-tools/scripts/scriptutil.py",
line 91, in update_file
    infile = open(filename, 'r')
FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory:
'solr/core/src/java/org/apache/solr/util/SolrVersion.java'

it looks like this class moved
to org.apache.solr.client.api.util.SolrVersion.
any thoughts?