Hi,

Got some initial (positive) feedback on the auto-categorization PR and plan to
merge on Thursday, giving you some more time to review. I feel I have not 100%
nailed perfect labels. Obviously we can't auto label things like feature/bug,
or versions, so this is only a "category". Ideally there would be a a 1:1
between these "category" labels and the "Components" defined in JIRA. But here
are 96 different "Components" there, most of them are old/irrelevant and not
always very good IMO. So I'd rather attempt to align JIRA components with
whatever we come up with here...

Lucene has just put their StaleBot to work, and I created
https://github.com/apache/solr/pull/2184 to do the same for Solr. Have a look.

Jan