I prefer 18,19, or 20….!

> On Jan 10, 2024, at 5:18 AM, Alessandro Benedetti <a.benede...@sease.io>
> wrote:
>
> Right now, all of them work for me.
>
> Cheers
> --------------------------
> *Alessandro Benedetti*
> Director @ Sease Ltd.
> *Apache Lucene/Solr Committer*
> *Apache Solr PMC Member*
>
> e-mail: a.benede...@sease.io
>

> *Sease* - Information Retrieval Applied
> Consulting | Training | Open Source
>
> Website: Sease.io <http://sease.io/>
> LinkedIn <https://linkedin.com/company/sease-ltd> | Twitter
> <https://twitter.com/seaseltd> | Youtube
> <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDx86ZKLYNpI3gzMercM7BQ> | Github
> <https://github.com/seaseltd>
>

> On Wed, 10 Jan 2024 at 05:15, raghavan m <raghavan....@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hey everyone,
>> Please vote for one of the following days
>>
>>   - 1/15
>>   - 1/16
>>   - 1/17
>>   - 1/18
>>   - 1/19
>>   - 1/22
>>
>> Time: 9 am pacific time.
>> Thanks
>> Raghavan
>>
>> Sent from iPhone
>>

>> On Mon, Jan 8, 2024 at 5:27 AM Jason Gerlowski <gerlowsk...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Awesome, thanks for volunteering Raghavan!
>>>
>>> Anyone have thoughts on scheduling?  Absent other strong opinions, maybe
>> we
>>> could aim for the week of Monday the 15th through Friday the 19th and
>> pick
>>> a day/time in that range?
>>>
>>> Best,
>>>
>>> Jason

>>> are
>>> for
>> than

>> month,
>>> so

Eric Pugh | Founder & CEO | OpenSource Connections, LLC | 434.466.1467 |
http://www.opensourceconnections.com <http://www.opensourceconnections.com/> |
My Free/Busy <http://tinyurl.com/eric-cal>
Co-Author: Apache Solr Enterprise Search Server, 3rd Ed
<https://www.packtpub.com/big-data-and-business-intelligence/apache-solr-enterprise-search-server-third-edition-raw>

This e-mail and all contents, including attachments, is considered to be
Company Confidential unless explicitly stated otherwise, regardless of whether
attachments are marked as such.