I’d be interested in a discussion around:

Standardizing System Property Names and Ramifications:
https://lists.apache.org/thread/ckb3tqnjf0h66rd0mlpfblpvkrvp3wq6

Migration from JIRA to Github for issues:
https://lists.apache.org/thread/7kg0m7528h4xox1hzf5wb26fzcl9758g

I’d love to also share some early plans for a 1 day Hackathon for various
Search related projects at C / C North America coming up this year.

> On Jan 11, 2024, at 6:46 PM, raghavan m <raghavan....@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hello everyone
> So far, 1/18 is the most voted date. I’ll announce in meetup and slack
> channels, also create a meeting notes page.
> Please reply to this thread with any agenda/ presentation that you want to
> discuss.
>
> Thanks
> Raghavan
>
> Sent from iPhone
>

> On Wed, Jan 10, 2024 at 10:42 PM Marcus Eagan <marcusea...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On the 18th, I'll be available to join.
>>
>> On Wed, Jan 10, 2024 at 7:06 PM David Smiley <dsmi...@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>>> 18th
>>> or probably any

>>> maybe

>>> gerlowsk...@gmail.com>

>>> ahead
>> main

>>> and
>>> works
>> more

>> opinions,

>> --
>> Marcus Eagan

Eric Pugh | Founder & CEO | OpenSource Connections, LLC | 434.466.1467 |
http://www.opensourceconnections.com <http://www.opensourceconnections.com/> |
My Free/Busy <http://tinyurl.com/eric-cal>
Co-Author: Apache Solr Enterprise Search Server, 3rd Ed
<https://www.packtpub.com/big-data-and-business-intelligence/apache-solr-enterprise-search-server-third-edition-raw>

This e-mail and all contents, including attachments, is considered to be
Company Confidential unless explicitly stated otherwise, regardless of whether
attachments are marked as such.