Apple isn't urging anything, and you really can assume that's true across
the board for our decisions.

There are other concerns that are urging quick releases (See other mailing
lists for more information).

I'm happy to let you continue the 8.11.3 release, and if you want to wait
for 9.4.1 that is fine with me. But we do need to get it out quickly.

- Houston