On Tue, 18 Jun 2013, Kevin A. McGrail wrote:

On 6/18/2013 12:19 PM, Mark Martinec wrote:
 Don't think a week is needed, perhaps a day would be in order to let AXB
 roll this version into his setup and let it run for a little while.

OK, I'll check the vote tomorrow night (which already has negatives) and make it official to get started on rc2.

Here's my -1 for RC1 as well. Let the redis changes stabilize for a day or two then cut RC2.

  So Microsoft's invented the ASCII equivalent to ugly ink spots that
  appear on your letter when your pen is malfunctioning.
         -- Greg Andrews, about Microsoft's way to encode apostrophes
 Today: SWMBO's Birthday