On 6/19/2013 5:17 AM, Mark Martinec wrote:
On Wednesday 19 June 2013 10:51:05 Axb wrote:
Unless Marc comes up with more drastic changes, or Henrik reports some
issue, I'm ok for a RC2.
My Redis update worked well (after some sweat/handlholding) and is in
production.
No further changes to code are planned from my side.

I may tweak the PROPOSED-3.4.0.txt a little today,
need to check the Changes log.
Excellent. Based on the number of negative vs positives votes, I plan to end the voting period early at approximately 6PM EDT tonight reflecting that rc1 is not approved and move forward with rc2 barring any objections that we need to wait a full 72-hour period.

Regards,
KAM