On 6/19/2013 10:07 AM, Benny Pedersen wrote:
Kevin A. McGrail skrev den 2013-06-19 16:03:

The msg_id changes are committed and in 3.4.0 already.  This isn't a
discussion to pull that code out.  Just how to let users know about
the ramifications.

what does bayes_version anyway ?, its not used ?, if bayes layout changes why not change bayes_version aswell ?

if its too late, its too late :/

i know it could possible be more then just redis that is changed/added

It's not too late but I don't think this requires a bayes_version change because the storage format isn't changed and technically, you can continue to use your existing tokens, etc. However, if you rely on learning a folder not to relearn already learned messages or want to unlearn an old message, it will not work.

Once your older tokens are expired, you would be normally functioning.

Most people I've talked to about Bayes are of the opinion that wiping the database is not that big a deal and is generally not a bad thing anyway.

Regards,
KAM