Thanks Patrick, great to hear that docs-snapshots-via-jenkins is already
JIRA'd; you can interpret some of this thread as a gigantic +1 from me on
prioritizing that, which it looks like you are doing :)

I do understand the limitations of the "github vs. official site" status
quo; I was mostly responding to a perceived implication that I should have
been getting building/testing-spark advice from the github .md files
instead of from /latest. I agree that neither one works very well
currently, and that docs-snapshots-via-jenkins is the right solution. Per
my other email, leaving /latest as-is sounds reasonable, as long as jenkins
is putting the latest docs *somewhere*.