Looking at https://github.com/kdatta/tinkerpop3/compare/graphx-gremlin I
only see a maven build file. Do you have some source code some place else?

I've worked on a spark based implementation (
https://github.com/kellrott/spark-gremlin ), but its not done and I've been
tied up on other projects.
It also look Tinkerpop3 is a bit of a moving target. I had targeted the
work done for gremlin-giraph (
http://www.tinkerpop.com/docs/3.0.0.M5/#giraph-gremlin ) that was part of
the M5 release, as a base model for implementation. But that appears to
have been refactored into gremlin-hadoop (
http://www.tinkerpop.com/docs/3.0.0.M6/#hadoop-gremlin ) in the M6 release.
I need to assess how much this changes the code.

Most of the code that needs to be changes from Giraph to Spark will be
simply replacing classes with spark derived ones. The main place where the
logic will need changed is in the 'GraphComputer' class (
https://github.com/tinkerpop/tinkerpop3/blob/master/hadoop-gremlin/src/main/java/com/tinkerpop/gremlin/hadoop/process/computer/giraph/GiraphGraphComputer.java
) which is created by the Graph when the 'compute' method is called (
https://github.com/tinkerpop/tinkerpop3/blob/master/hadoop-gremlin/src/main/java/com/tinkerpop/gremlin/hadoop/structure/HadoopGraph.java#L135
).

Kyle