I'm also seeing some of these same failures:

- spilling with compression *** FAILED ***
I have seen this occassionaly

- to UTC timestamp *** FAILED ***
This was fixed yesterday in branch-2.0 (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK-16078)

- offset recovery *** FAILED ***
Haven't seen this for a while and thought the flaky test was fixed but it
popped up again in one of our builds.

StateStoreSuite:
- maintenance *** FAILED ***
Just seen this has been failing for last 2 days on one build machine (linux
amd64)