Certainly I will frequently dig through 'git blame' to figure out who might
be the right reviewer. Maybe that's automatable -- ping the person who last
touched the most lines touched by the PR? There might be some false
positives there. And I suppose the downside is being pinged forever for
some change that just isn't well considered or one of those accidental
100K-line PRs. So maybe some way to decline or silence is important, or
maybe just ping once and leave it. Sure, a bot that just adds a "Would @foo
like to review?" comment on Github? Sure seems worth trying if someone is
willing to do the work to cook up the bot.