Hearing no objections (and in a shout out to @ Nicholas Chammas who
initially suggested mention-bot back in 2016) I've set up a copy of mention
bot and run it against my own repo (looks like
https://github.com/holdenk/spark-testing-base/pull/253 ).

If no one objects I’ll ask infra to turn this on for Spark on a trial
biases and we can revisit it based on how folks interact with it.