Just a comment here - as  I commented also in the ticket

The document
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/BUILDS/GitHub+Actions+status
gives complete overview of where the Github Actions are  for the ASF
project.

And we have some nice experiences in Apache Airflow that we will be able to
share soon likely with running our own self -hosted runners. More in this
comment
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-21646?focusedCommentId=17316108&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels%3Acomment-tabpanel#comment-17316108

J.

--