Hi Greg,

I raised this thread to figure out a way that we can work together to
resolve this issue, gather feedback, and to understand how other projects
work around.
Several projects I observed, as far as I can tell, have made enough efforts
to save the resources in GitHub Actions but still suffer from the lack of
resources.
I appreciate the resources provided to us but that does not resolve the
issue of the development being slowed down.

2021년 4월 7일 (수) 오후 5:52, Greg Stein <gst...@gmail.com>님이 작성: