On Wed, Apr 7, 2021 at 12:25 AM Hyukjin Kwon <gurwls...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I am an Apache Spark PMC,

You are a member of the Apache Spark PMC. You are *not* a PMC. Please stop
with that terminology. The Foundation has about 200 PMCs, and you are a
member of one of them. You are NOT a "PMC" .. you're a person. A PMC is a
construct of the Foundation.

> I am aware of the limited GitHub Actions resources that are shared
> across all projects in ASF,
> and many projects suffer from it. This issue significantly slows down the
> development cycle of
>  other projects, at least Apache Spark.

And the Foundation gets those build minutes for GitHub Actions provided to
us from GitHub and Microsoft, and we are thankful that they provide them to
the Foundation. Maybe it isn't all the build minutes that every group
wants, but that is what we have. So it is incumbent upon all of us to
figure out how to build more, with fewer minutes.

Say "thank you" to GitHub, please.

Regards,
-g