2012/8/31 Stefan Teleman <stefan.tele...@gmail.com>:
> On Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 4:10 PM, Pavel Heimlich, a.k.a. hajma
> <tropikha...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> well, it's half year since revival of the project was announced and has
>> there been any progress/improvements? The state of this is a koma at best.
>
> This type of comment, coming from someone who has never contributed a
> single line of code or bug fixes to stdcxx is tenuous at best.

I offered help to the project a year and half ago. At that time the
reply was that the maintainers have no time to even add more people to
the project and "IMO, the only way to keep stdcxx alive is to fork it
and move development somewhere else, where the process isn't as rigid
as here."

I'm not going to further participate in the discussion (unless Stefan
insults me again)

P.