Hi,

My perceptions is by reading through the whole thread - we should not
trust 100% external tools to asses the safety of the code. I don't think
there exist an algorithm that produces no false positives.

That's said I admire Stefan's approach, but we should ask the question
are we MT safe enough? I would say from what I read here: yes.

--
Wojciech Meyer
http://danmey.org