Hi Bobby,

  Hope this email finds you well. I.m about to start designing the
auto-scaling system. Created a JIRA for it,
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STORM-594

Please take a look and let me know if there are any concerns.

I have 2 questions for you;
1. In one of your earlier emails, you mentioned that there is a
*limited *Metrics
implementation which is available in the current Storm version.
Will this provide 'acks threshold'?

2. Is it possible to use the CLI tool from a local cluster?

Thanks,
Harsha

*Contact Details: *
Harsha Balasubramanian
Graduate Student at University of Toronto
Masters in Computer Science

Mobile : 647-771-3596
Email 1: harsha...@cs.toronto.edu
Email 2: harsha...@gmail.com
LinkedIn : ca.linkedin.com/in/harshabala/

On Wed, Nov 12, 2014 at 6:28 PM, Harsha Balasubramanian <harsha...@gmail.com