Harsha,
Sorry about that, I have been out at a conference.

for 1 you can get the number of acks so far, but you are going to have to
calculate the rate yourself, it keeps track of the number of acks over several
time windows, but reports them as whole numbers.
What do you mean by a local cluster?  Do you mean a single node cluster you
launched yourself? then yes.  If you mean a local-mode cluster, then no.
 - Bobby

     On Tuesday, December 16, 2014 2:35 PM, Harsha Balasubramanian